8.0

1998 Jeep Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Jeep Cherokee:

1998 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 302013

Cherokee 4.0L

This started a month or so ago. Running fine, shut it off at the restaurant, came out dead, nothing worked. Turn the key on and nothing lights up! Had it towed home, installed new battery worked good for a week then the same thing! Jeep must mean: (junk everywhere, eventually parts) After reading so many of the same issue we should all get together and have a jeep burning! Sort of like "burning man". Glad I have my old dodge diesel without a damn computer! I'm no rookie to mechanics but this is the biggest POS I have ever owned! Hell you can't even sell the damn thing! Think I'm going to get the tools out and part it out, done trying to re-engineer jeeps garbage! ANYBODY NEED A GOOD WORKING ENGINE AND TRANNY?.........

- , Yellville, AR, USA