- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 1 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 5 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 30 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2000 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.