- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 7 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 17 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 26 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 63 days ago
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2000 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.