- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 5 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 26 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 60 days ago
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 2000 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System18
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.