2001 Jeep Cherokee windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jeep Cherokee:

2001 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

May 222002

Cherokee

Contacted Chrysler damiler several times, hood paint is chipped under the undercoat on section of 2001 car and chipping off. The service center told me it was due to windshield wiper fluid and that I have to wash my vehicle every day. Asked for this in writing they would not give it to me and I contacted district manager several times he would not respond back. This is a truck and it is merchandised as so in their pamphlets. It says this truck can go in mountains beaches ect. Why do I have to wash this vehicle everyday in order to stop chipping of paint. Could there could be defect. Thank you for your assistance

- Plainedge, NY, USA