- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 1 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 11 days ago
- September 8: Jeep Cherokee Recalled to Fix Loose Seats recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Chrysler Sued In Death of Jeep Patriot Driver news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Lawsuit: Jeep ZF Shifter Caused Grand Cherokee Rollaway news | 26 days ago
2014 Jeep Cherokee
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gps system faulty4
- battery indicator light on2
- radio not working properly2
- seats are uncomfortable2
- air buffeting1
- all gear shift lights on1
- collision warning system accidentally disabled1
- doors won't lock1
- forward crash warning system activates for no reason1
- grinding / whirling noise over driver side dash1
- heated seat not working1
- malfunction indicator light is on1
- media system could not read any SD Ram1
- panel and dash lights go out1
- screens flashing and white1
- steering column vibration1
- transmission light on1
- when car is cold, it will auto dial 9111
- with rear windows open, car starts to shake1
- xm stereo will not show what song is on1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive10
- NHTSA: Equipment3
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.