- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 39 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 47 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Air Conditioner Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
AC / heater problem