2016 Jeep Cherokee brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Jeep Cherokee:

2016 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

May 022016

First of all, this is a brand new vehicle. I bought it 6 weeks ago and it has less than 3000K miles. The vehicle was in motion and it shut down/ stalled out. How can a new vehicle just loose power? the dashboard told me service the transmission. The emergency brake light came on and the check engine light came on. The Jeep sat in the median of a 4 lane busy highway just running. It took an hour for roadside service to have a tow truck to come to me. My baby, puppy and I were just stranded in the middle of a bad storm. Jeep knows of this. They don't care about their consumers. Now my life is in danger with this piece of crap. Crap that costs me $26K! the tow truck driver told me I was his 4th customer today with the same problem as the others who have this exact model. Please do not buy! your life will be in jeopardy or at the hands of an unmerciful company. The dealership told me they didn't even want it back. I'm just stuck!

- Winnsboro, SC, USA