6.2

2007 Jeep Commander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Jeep Commander:

2007 Jeep Commander Owner Comments

Aug 042007

Commander

The "service tire pressure system" light comes on. I have brought the car back to the dealer 7-8 times for the same problem and have complained to Jeep. I bring it in for service and they perform whatever new fix they conjure up and it sometimes will stop for a week or two then come right back on, it once came back on while driving home from the dealer. I also have a friend with the same vehicle who has the exact same problem. The tire pressure system has read faulty tire pressures as well that come and go and can change dramatically in just 5 minutes. I am currently driving on my spare due to a low pressure reading and when I went to put air in my tire, I tried to unscrew the plastic on the valve and half the valve crack off. I now have the spare on and while a portable tire gauge reads 35 the tire pressure system in the car reads 19.

- Denville, NJ, USA