2,500,667 miles

2007 Jeep Compass electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Jeep Compass:

2007 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Jul 012014

Compass

My car wouldn't start a couple of times and then twice in the last two weeks my car has shut completely down while driving. What if this happens on a highway with someone behind going 75 mph? I have taken to 2 local mechanics and they can't find out the problem. NOT SURE WHAT PROBLEM IS ALL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE WORST CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED, A SHAME THAT THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE MANY ISSUES WITH THIS VEHICLE.

- , Homer Glen, IL, USA

Jul 012014

Compass

- , Homer Glen, IL, USA

Mar 132012

Compass Limited

• 7,200,000 miles

My car wouldn't start a couple of times and then twice in the last two weeks my car has shut completely down while driving. What if this happens on a highway with someone behind going 75 mph? I have taken to 2 local mechanics and they can't find out the problem. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?

- , Weston, WV, USA