2010 Jeep Compass seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Compass:

2010 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Oct 172016

Compass

The contact owns a 2010 Jeep Compass. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V668000 (air bags, seat belts) however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact had not experienced a failure. The VIN was not available. Parts distribution disconnect.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Apr 082015

Compass 4WD 4-cyl

My air bags did not deploy, and my seatbelt did not prevent me from hitting steering wheel. My neck, left knee, and chest was injured.

- Salem, OH, USA

Dec 012011

Compass 4-cyl

Jeep Compass 2010 back seat seatbelts are very loose and do not lock. When installing a car seat there is no way to make it stable or safe that I can find due to the seat belts not staying tight. Very concerned.

- Kearns, UT, USA