2.8

2011 Jeep Compass lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Jeep Compass:

2011 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Compass

When changing burned daytime running bulb I noticed that the socket was very hot and burned brown. At the same time I noticed that the frame reflector had lost its reflecting surface. I controlled the other side and the same had happened to the other side frame and socket and was burning hot. I was upset if there was a danger of fire. Please note that I cannot but my address there below, because the system does not accept european addresses and cannot delete the "Alabama". however I want to report this incident because the car is us made.

- Espoo, DC, USA