2014 Jeep Compass body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Jeep Compass:

2014 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Feb 012015

The contact owns a 2014 Jeep Compass. The contact stated that there was severe corrosion on the inside of the vehicle. The contact stated that the front door speaker enclosure showed severe corrosion. The contact also stated that the front driver and passenger floor panels also exhibited severe corrosion. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 15,000. The VIN was not available.

- New Roads, LA, USA

Jan 302015

3rd times a charm 2014 Jeep Compass the first time it happened to me in July or Aug (4 months after I got the car) and I thought it was my fault, while parking and hitting the brake my car accelerated out of nowhere. I thought I had hit the accelerator by mistake. Thank god there was a cement thing on the floor 2nd time: My sister and I around the holidays, we were in my Jeep Compass, also parking at the local mall this is where I knew it wasn't me but again there was a cement barricade and prevent anything bad from happening, so I thought it was a fluke now today again this happened while parking and stepping on the break out of nowhere my car accelerated this time nothing on the floor and ran into a post. Bam!! my cars hood is all messed-up and so is the bumper!! has anyone else had this issue with the accelerator? idk what to do!!!!

- La Puente, CA, USA

Nov 192013

Compass 4-cyl

Passenger side front and back doors have a leak which allows water to leak into the vehicle causing the carpeting to become saturated and retain the water to the point where it puddles and hard to properly clean.

- Newport News, VA, USA