- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 17 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 19 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 24 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 50 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit15
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.