- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 1 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 47 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 63 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 74 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.