- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 2: Jeep Cherokees Recalled After Airbags Deploy Without a Crash
- January 16: Jeep Grand Cherokee Fires Under Federal Investigation
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.