- July 29: Remington Walden Jeep Crash Verdict Upheld by Judge
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
- July 21: Hackers Take Control of a Jeep Cherokee, And it Ain't Pretty
- July 4: NHTSA: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Do Its Job in 23 Recalls
- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.