- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 33 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 48 days ago
- February 22: Safety Organization Wants New Investigation of Jeep Fires news | 73 days ago
- February 16: Chrysler Sued for Wrongful Death in Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire news | 79 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.