- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 18 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 20 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 25 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 51 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery dies overnight1
- instrument cluster stopped working1
- security alarm goes off when opening door with key1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.