- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 2 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 8 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 30 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 33 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1995 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)8
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.