8.0

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jul 192014

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 V6

OK, first off this is annoying, the padding is cracked on the driver's side and I had to put tape over it so it wouldn't cut me and the rear doors padding is coming unglued. I had to screw it back into place to keep it up but it's still falling down. I think my local Dodge Dealership should repair this at no charge but they won't, I think it was 80 dollars a door. That's outrageous. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

- , Harriman, TN, USA