- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 13 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 33 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 35 days ago
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1996 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- differential failed1
- u joints went bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit16
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly14
- NHTSA: Power Train13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)8
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.