- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 20 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 28 days ago
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1996 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System12
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.