- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 68 days ago
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1996 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System12
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar10
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.