- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 21 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
- September 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shifter Lawsuits Filed by 2 Moms news | 32 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit27
- NHTSA: Power Train20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.