- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 20 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 28 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center lean is loose2
- NHTSA: Steering23
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.