- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 65 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center lean is loose2
- NHTSA: Steering23
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.