- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 64 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 88 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center lean is loose1
- NHTSA: Steering23
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.