8.0

1. new tires fixed this! (1 reports)
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 162015

Grand Cherokee Lorado 6

I actually have begun to rent a car till I can find someone to fix this. I don't have tons of money, this is eating into my savings big time. I've already dumped about $500 into the car and it's not fixed yet. WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A F**KING RECALL ON THIS ISSUE? ARE THEY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GET KILLED????

- , Beacon Falls, CT, USA

Jun 012014

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L V6

Experienced the "Death Wobble" going 55 mph.

The entire front end of my Jeep shook violently making it difficult to control the vehicle..

I experience this issue weekly and am not sure what is causing it?

It typically happens between 45 and 55 mph.

- , Burlington, KY, USA