1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

May 092011

Grand Cherokee TSI 5.2L V8

I thought the freon was just low. Thats wasnt the problem! The air was cold then the it just started blowing out hot air. Then it would get cold again. I repeatedly had freon in it but it did not fix the problem. I am a disabled person that has many doctor visits in cities that range from 50-100 miles away and the summer is especially tough on me. The meds I take make it hard to regulate body temp and its NOT PLEASANT at all!!!

- , Eastanollee, GA, USA