1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1998 Grand Cherokee accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument panel dims and brightens on its own3
- coolant sensor light flashes1
- display not turning off when powered off1
- interior lighting not working properly1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly5
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler4
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.