8.0

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Oct 012016

Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8

The Alarm System seems to go off after the car is parked on it's own, I had a mechanic check it and he discovered a second alarm system which he removed, This problem occurred again the next day and I returned to my mechanic and had him disconnect the horn as it was bothering my neighbors. I do not use the remote to lock and unlock the car anymore and the problem seems to be fixed, but I have left the horn fuse out just for sake.

- , Sandpoint, ID, USA