- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 4 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 25 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 59 days ago
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1998 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)7
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Drag: Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.