2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Sep 082014

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L V8

This should have been recalled years ago. What are they waiting for more death and accidents? This is the last time I will ever buy from Chrysler Jeep or Dodge. American quality and workmanship just got lowered thanks to them. Hooray for Germany and Japan

- , Chicago, IL, USA

Oct 112013

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.1L

The very poorly designed seat bracket on the drivers seat broke completely. Now when I drive I am either looking at the ceiling or just try to hold on with the steering wheel. I really love (d) Jeeps but Chrysler seems to be turning a deaf ear to this problem. It is definitely a safety problem and they do not seem to care. If I were the only one then I could understand their lack of concern, but I am not. There are hundreds of these cars with the very same problem.

- , Ladd, IL, USA

Oct 112013

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L

driver's seat broken free

I am 5'10" and weigh 195 lbs. I really take good care of this car and have been really happy until the driver's seat broke free from the floorboard. This is a dangerous situation and I have been unable to find a replacement seat from a junkyard. I believe Chrysler should recall these vehicles as there are many with the same complaint.

- , Ladd, IL, USA