4.0

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jun 082006

Grand Cherokee

my radio has not worked for the past 6 months. It started by not working after I would use the cd player so I would just take the fuse out and put it right back in and it would work again for a day or two. After a month or two the radio just went dead except for two little flashing yellow lights. It has started to affect my windshield wipers and I believe was also the reason I had to replace my battery. Yet no one can seem to find me an answer as to what is wrong with the car and why it is doing this.

- , Middletown, CT, USA