6.0

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 232007

Grand Cherokee 4x4 4.7L

I put a lot of miles on my vehicles so when I took the Jeep back in after only about 10 months, the dealership said it was over 12,000 miles so it was out of warranty. What has the mileage got to do with the Chrome falling of of the letters? I love this Jeep, but it looked old at less than 1 year. I now have 197,000 miles on it and still the biggest complaint when I am walking toward it are those damned gray letters that are supposed to be Chrome!

- , Capac, MI, USA