- September 20: Chrysler Agrees to Settle Dodge and Jeep TIPM Lawsuit
- September 5: Jeep Renegade Recalled To Keep Hackers Away
- August 31: Over 206,000 Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Windshield Wiper Problems
- August 30: American Car Owners Long For Horse and Buggy Days
- August 25: Jeep Grand Cherokee Roll Away Dangers Investigated
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights Problems
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 56,649 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.