2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Sep 022015

Grand Cherokee

What is going with the recall. Had an appointment to take mine Jeep in in Sept. When I got there they did not have the hitch to go on the bumper. I haven't heard from them. And I did not get my $100 gift card. I did take it in for the inspection and the letter I got said I would get it then.

- Blackshear, GA, USA

Mar 052013

Grand Cherokee

1. I'll be driving and the Jeep would just cut off on it's own. 2. after driving for awhile the Jeep will take up to 15 minutes to start. 3. the driver side brake light keep blowing, I have to changed them change the bulb about every 3 days.

- Albany, GA, USA

Jun 012010

Grand Cherokee

Want to place my name on list for possible recall. Feel very nervous driving a truck that can catch on fire from rear impact. Pray everyday!

- Fayetteville, NC, USA

May 292001

Grand Cherokee 4WD

The factory rep laghed at me and will do nothing about replacing the Jeep I am 62 years old and do not feel safe in this car. No safety defect listed.

- Manchester, CT, USA