3.4

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jan 022007

Grand Cherokee 6-cyl

I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the rear doors will not open when unlocked. Both doors will not open from the outside or the inside. I believe that it is an extreme safety hazard and an inconvenience to not be able to have passengers in the back seat. I have to have child passengers climb over the front seat. Chrysler refuses to pay for the defect.

- Farmdale, OH, USA

Jan 132004

Grand Cherokee

Cpnsumer complained about a problem with the power locks on the doors.

- Concord, CA, USA

Dec 152002

Grand Cherokee

I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my door locks are not working properly. Has there been any complaints made about this or is this just something that happened to me" what should I do"

- Ashland, PA, USA