1. replace seat (1 reports)
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jun 052004

Grand Cherokee Laredo V8

I hate that my heated seat stopped working shortly after I bought my jeep. I only heard now that there has been a recall on this problem. If that it true why have they told me there is no fixing this problem. Bullshit I say. Fix my damn seat so I can warm my buns. My passenger gets to be warm why not the owner. All so I have phantom lights that go on and off randomly when I had lights set at automatic. Freaked me out....kept thinking that someone was trying to steal my jeep in the middle of the night.

- , Royal Oak, MI, USA