2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Apr 152010

Grand Cherokee Limited V8

driver's seat heater not working.

This car has had numerous problems since day one! The heater on the driver's seat worked for one week! The ac/heater has been repaired three times, I have replaced 3 window regulators! The differential had to be repaired. I have replaced hoses, tires X2, brakes and shocks! I realize some of these things are maintenance however most of it is not! I really like the size of the Jeep Gr Cherokee and how it rides I just wish Chrysler had used better parts and would compensate me for some of the repairs. I now have an engine noise! UGH!

- , Cary, NC, USA