1. replace cooling fan/need fan and/or fan/motor (1 reports)
  2. replaced cooling fan relay (1 reports)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Oct 222010

Grand Cherokee 4.0L

This is the 4th time I've replaced the cooling fan relay. It's located behind the front bumper. I took it to a shop the 1st time. I didn't want to hassle with removing the bumper. After it went out the second time. I thought I'm not going to pay someone again. After remove the passenger headlight, I saw that the garage that replace it the 1st time cut a hole in my plastic bumper. It was behind the headlight so,it was well hidden. Now that the hole is there, it only take about 15 minutes to replace.

- , Arnold, MO, USA

Jun 012009

Grand Cherokee Laredo V6

hard to know if the fan needs replace or fan and motor to cooling system

- , Central, SC, USA