- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 86 days ago
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2003 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor trouble code po340 is showing1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.