$3,000.00

1. replace/repair engine (1 reports)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Dec 132012

Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L

I was driving down the street, and a neighbor saw white smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe. I stopped immediately and I was told not to drive it. The anti freeze was mixing with the oil !!

It cost mega bucs to be repaired, but I did because I like the Jeep. Has ANYONE else had this problem?? I purchased this Jeep new, and I was using synthetic oil, at an extra expense. No more. I do have the oil changed at 3,000 miles, now I do 5,000. There have been additional problems since this repair. I am hoping there was a defect that Chrysler had and I can get some of that money back !

- , Ship Bottom, NJ, USA