2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

May 152003

Grand Cherokee

I took my vehicle in for the routine oil change at the dealership I purchase the vehicle. After that day, the vehicle vibrates to the point you cannot play a cd. They are telling me this is how the vehicle performs. I have been to the dealership many times with the same response. I also have taken it to other Chrysler dealership with the same answer, it seems that the answer is the same after they look at the repair history. I also have met with the Chrysler marketing rep twice, and the dealership told me that the Chrysler technical rep drove the vehicle. Yet when I requested a encounter with him they declaim and said there is no technical rep. I also met with the general manager from the dealership twice, sales manager many times, I need this to be look into because I think my vehicle was tampered with, because if it was running like this when I bought it I would have not bought it. The vibration is getting worst. I do have a extended warranty, that I cannot use because they refuse to even look at the vehicle. Their solution was to sell me another vehicle, which I declined because they wanted more money down. Why should I buy another vehicle when I have a new one that they destroyed.

- San Antonio, TX, USA