1. replaced blower motor resistor (1 reports)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Dec 012012

Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L

It's pretty bad when you have no heat or defrost in the dead of winter, during a ice storm. I had to drive to and from work with the window down . Due to the windows fogging up. I was freezing . I placed hand warmers in my shirt to try and stay warm, I used blanket from the blanket warmer at work. Those didn't stay warm very long. VERY< VERY IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Orting, WA, USA