8.0

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jun 062016

Grand Cherokee Laredo V6

windows, mirror, key fob, door locks not working

My electrical system just quit working. First, the radio screen stopped displaying.Then, a few months later, my Passenger side windows, doors and mirror stopped responding. I can only lock the door manually. I took my car to the mechanic, they had NO clue what was the problem. Jeep seems to be helpless with the information they can give me. Its almost as if the car had a stroke because the entire right side is NON functional. The interior lights didn't turn off for a while so that was fun. Today, my drivers side window took a turn for the worst, and stopped working. It no longer wants to roll UP (and it's COLD outside). I youtubed suggestions because I saw that others have had the same issue, but to no avail, I am still without a functional truck.

- , Rio Rancho, NM, USA