8.0

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Feb 292016

Grand Cherokee Special Edition 4.0L

pdc assembly failure part not available

After having past electrical problems, not reported, this matter tops the lists of frustrations! I am told that the

reason the alarm went off while driving the car was due a failure in the PDC Assembly. Okay lets fix it,as we

done with rest of the electrical issues. I am told sorry we cannot fix or replace the assembly because they are

no longer available! What? So where do I go from here? Their response, NO RESPONSE!

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA