2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 012016

Grand Cherokee

How can I in good conscious, keep this Jeep knowing the horrible potential of a rear end fire in an accident. I don't feel I can take a passenger especially my children and grandchild in the vehicle. I want to trade in my vehicle for a safe ride. How can Chrysler ignore this?

I feel anxiety about this situation-help!

- , Felton, CA, USA

Mar 282015

Grand Cherokee SE 4.0L

Chrysler needs to MAN UP! Fix this deadly vehicle. My children ride in this vehicle. Why isn't this 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee part of the mother fracking recall?

- , River Ridge, LA, USA

Jun 082011

Grand Cherokee V6

After watching the latest news on ABC, I noted the safety issue on were the location of the gas tank. Since then. my 8 yr old daughter will not ride in my jeep. also I looked into trading it and since the news broke on a national level, my retail value dropped considerably. I don't feel safe riding in it and financially cannot trade it. I love the jeep except for this new design flaw. I would love to buy a newer jeep but I can't get enough for mine now since this news broke. What to I do?

- , Whitesboro, NY, USA