2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Mar 092008

Grand Cherokee 4WD 8-cyl

This is the second time that we have had a problem with windows falling down while driving down the road. The first time the dealership did split the cost of $500 with us but not the latest. This seems to be and ongoing problem with this part that is made of plastic. I wish I had known about all the problems with the windows before buying this Jeep.

- Dickson, TN, USA

Feb 282007

Grand Cherokee 6-cyl

Rear passenger (electric) window fell down and would not go back up. I purchased an extended warranty when I purchased the vehicle (70K) with a $100 dollar deductible. I took the vehicle in to have the problem fixed and was charged a $98 fee to look at the problem. I was called the next day and informed that I would have to pay another $98 to further diagnose the problem. When I told the dealership I would not pay anymore money because of my warranty, they disconnected the switch and rolled the window up instead. This problem remains unresolved.

- Severn, MD, USA