2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Mar 242008

Grand Cherokee 6-cyl

2005 Jeep engine light comes on periodically, they have not been able to tell me what is wrong with it. I had the car inspected while the light was on, it passed the safety inspection, but not emmisions.the rapid oil cchange center didn't know what the emission problem was, they told me I ihad to take it to the dealer. I made appointmnet with dealer, , I drop car off, the darn light is off!!!! the dealer say they cannot help me, my lease is up in two months, and that I have 6 days left on the emmision warrenty and there is nothing they can do unless the light is on.... I know that light will come back on the 7th day. I have documentation the light was on because the inspection wouldn't clear a few days back......I want the warrenty extended.

- Cicero, NY, USA