2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Dec 232009

Grand Cherokee

I own a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I purchased new. The turn signal switch is defective and continues to click and make noises everytime I turn my steering wheel. If you move the steering wheel in any direction the turn signal switch moves. I went to my local dealer where I purchased the vehicle and I am being told there are 785 of these switches on backorder and no date of resolution for this repair. I am worried that this switch will fail an cause some serious condition inside the steering column that won't allow me to safely operate the vehicle.

- Santa Maria, CA, USA