2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Jan 012016

Grand Cherokee

Oem tires on my vehicle have a defect on the top inner side of the tires both front tires seem to have a defect on the top of the tire with the top inner tire starting to collapse with a concave groove. This then will cause the tire to seperate from the inner wall of the tire. This issue has been going on since 2006 I am the original owner of the vehicle. And I am tired of paying $400 for each tire and they do not even last me over a year. I have called Goodyear with no help and the dealer is no help. Please recall these tires this tire is the oem tire and Goodyear is the only one who makes these run flats in this size. The front tire size is 255/45zr20 the car has no spare tire and this is the only tire recommend for the Jeep that I have.

- Alexandria, VA, USA

Oct 152010

Grand Cherokee

I bought a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4 limited edition. I bought 4 new tires the day of the purchase. The TPMS-tire pressure monitoring system began failing a short time thereafter. The light in the dashboard flashed telling me my tire pressure was low on various tires. My wife was the sole driver of the Jeep and she was constantly calling telling me a tire was flat. She worked evening hours. I took the Jeep into les schwab for repair. They advised me the price for the sensors was more than the price of the vehicle. I was constantly putting air in the tires and had to reset the vehicle service mileage.

- Spokane, WA, USA