7.0

2. replaced transfer case control module by dealer (1 reports)
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Aug 162013

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L

After having the Safety Recall N23 / NHTSA 13V-175 done at the local dealership. Jeep will no longer go into 4wd LO or Neutral as it is supposed. Dealer wants $100 to even look at it and now the Jeep isn't capable of what I bought it for. Chrysler needs to fix the issue that they caused.

- , Redlands, California, USA

Nov 102011

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L Flex

I purchased the car used with 65,895 miles on it and after driving it about a week I took it back for a shift problem. The dealer told me it was fine. 4 days later I went to leave for work and the vehicle would not go into gear. I had it towed back to them and it turned out to be a bad transfer case control module and a bad shift motor. They provided a 90 day 3000 mile warranty and repaired it free of charge but they had it for 2 weeks troubleshooting and getting the parts. Not a huge problem for me but I wanted it listed for future Jeep buyers doing their research.

- , Louisville, KY, USA