2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Nov 102015

Grand Cherokee

I was traveling on montrose parkway in rockville, md. I was traveling at about 45mph. I approached a slight bend to the left that had a slight decline. I lost control on debris that was left over from an accident earlier that morning. I struck and went over the curb with the right side of my vehicle. I went head on into a steel light post incased in a concert footer. The vehicle sustained very extensive damage to the front end. The airbags did not deploy during the collision. This is a very major concern to me because this could have turned out way worse, but I was very, very lucky to be able to only sustain bruising. This vehicle was a total loss.

- Bethesda, MD, USA

May 152010

Grand Cherokee 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The contact stated that while driving 35 mph, a rattling noise was heard from under the armrest of the vehicle. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic for diagnosis but they were unable to duplicate the problem. The vehicle was not repaired and the manufacturer was not notified. The approximate failure mileage was 32,000.

- West Minister, CO, USA