- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 39 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 47 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem