- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 4 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 25 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,903 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem