2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee:

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owner Comments

Sep 172016

Grand Cherokee

While driving aprox. 40 mph on a regular city street in my 2013" Jeep Grand Cherokee, my passenger seat head rest ejected and the spring action lunged it forward causing my entire seats air bag system to malfunction. I was informed at the dealership that it was a malfunction, my only option was to pay thousands to replace it. Also that the seat will never go back to its original position and the innards will always show unless I pay to fix it. I was simply driving with my children, nothing out of the ordinary happened. It just went off almost causing me to crash because of the very loud pop causing me to react. I was told that my drivers seat has the same system and basically be cautions while driving. I informed Jeep Corp. They sent a private corporate investigator. I was informed via formal letter that they will not be fixing the problem. This is the 4th. Dangerous malfunction my vehicle has had. #times previously it was a nation wide recall that was taken care of. I fear I will be driving with my children on the freeway when the drivers seat malfunctions and we will crash as a result of this random malfunction. If I crash not only is mine and my families lives in danger but also all of those in the vehicles around me.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

May 202015

Grand Cherokee

My Jeep was rear ended at 50 mph while at a standstill. I was ready to turn left in in the left lane. Vehicle came up behind me in the wrong lane and did not slow and hit me full speed.. airbags did not deploy. Headrests came apart and split into two pieces throwing my head and body forward. I was the driver. Back end of carwas hit so hard it was pushed under the car. Accident was on 5/20/15

- Waconia, MN, USA