- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 36 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 48 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: